How would you like to sponsor a service dog in training, a placement team, or a litter of service dogs? When you choose one of our sponsorship opportunities, your donation helps NHSDI continue to provide its impactful services. Our sponsorship opportunities include:
- Sponsor a Service Dog in Training (SDiT) – You’ll be helping us raise and feed the puppies, maintain their kennels and play-yard, provide them with advanced training and socialization, and care for and protect them throughout their training process.
- Sponsor a “Team” through Team Training – You’ll be sponsoring a SDiT as well as helping a person with a disability through their Team Training process.
- Sponsor a Litter of Puppies- This sponsorship opportunity will allow you to choose a “theme” for one of our litters. Each litter of puppies has a theme for each of the names. An example of a theme chosen for one of our litters was “Mountains” which resulted in the puppies being named: Catalina, Rocky, Smokey, and Everest.
- Sponsor a “Team” for Life – You’ll be sponsoring a SDiT, helping a person with a disability through his/her Team Training process, and providing that team with lifetime followup and support from NHSDI.
As a sponsor of a puppy, litter, or team, you’ll receive annual updates about the impact you’ve made.
Even if you can’t participate in one of our designated sponsorship opportunities, please consider making a donation in any amount you can. Every donation helps, regardless of amount.
- Sponsor a Service Dog in Training ($2,500.00) Join Now
- Sponsor a “Team” through Team Training ($5,000.00) Join Now
- Sponsor a Litter ($10,000.00) Join Now
- Sponsor a “Team” for Life ($30,000.00) Join Now
For more information, or to become a member, please contact us.